Flashbook is built
with a powerful
Android database engine, yet
is still an
easy to use and dependable flashcard application. It's the perfect study tool
for students on the go. Free access to millions of cards on virtually any
subject is included and you can easily create cards from your own study
• No ads, not now, not ever! (please
support the full version)
• No internet connection needed for use.
• Cards can be reviewed sequentially or with spaced repetition.
• 100,000+ decks can be searched on specific
• Decks can be filtered for specific words/phrases.
• Decks can be shuffled randomly.
• Questions and answers
can be switched.
• Decks can be saved to your SD card for editing
• Cards can be hidden after a number of correct
• Flashbook remembers where you left off, so you can continue your
studies after a phone call or other activity.
• Card colors/text
size can be fully customized.
• Import/export CSV, TSV and TAB files.
• Full editing, deleting and adding cards supported.
• Card/decks limited only by device memory in full version.
• More features coming with free upgrades!
Simply tap the card to flip it and get the answer. Hints are available on
the question side. Tap on "Get It Right?" to hide cards you answer
correctly. Filter cards to study specific subject topics. Easily edit,
delete or add cards.
Flashcard decks are available on virtually any
subject. Using Flashbook, decks can be downloaded directly from websites for
Specify the Flashcard deck provider site at the top of the page, then enter
a key word or phrase in the search term field. Tap the Search button and the
most relevant decks from that site, for your specified topic will be listed.
Tap the deck to automatically load and run it.
There are two basic run modes...
Basic Card Deck - You are able to view all cards simply by swiping
left/right or use the slider to move around deck.
Modified Leitner - You spend more time with your difficult, hard to remember
Other run modes...
Shuffle Cards on Deck Reset - All cards will be randomly shuffled. This aids
the user in truly knowing the cards randomly rather than just learning them
Switch Question and Answer - A valuable feature that assures you know the
facts truly "backwards and forwards".
Hide card after # correct answers - You can specify how many times you need
to answer cards correctly before having them temporarily hidden. Uncheck
this option to never have them hidden.
developed by TDS